Did you know, September is my favorite month for several different reasons. First, my birthday is in September. Second, its national sewing month...
The observance of National Sewing Month began in 1982 with a proclamation from President Ronald Reagan declaring September as National Sewing Month “In recognition of the importance of home sewing to our Nation.” (find out more here)
So this month my blog is going to be all about, you guessed it, SEWING. I'm doing giveaways, tutorials, guest posts, and showing off projects. I'm really excited! I think it's going to be grand.
Ever wonder how to hem pants? I'll teach you! What about applique? No problem! I'll tell you all about my favorite sewing techniques, some tips and tricks I've picked up along the way, and how to use some of those crazy sewing devices. Stay tuned my friends, because its going to be a good month.
Lets kick it off my announcing my 3 years of blogging giveaway winners....
lucky number 8, 12, 3
Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...
Love it. Jayne is a good model. I love reading your blog! Happy anniversary!
Karen Beth said...
It is way too cute! Would it look good in my hair;)
Raychel said...
Have I ever met a more talented person...um, no. You are amazing! Three years old?
Congrats! email or call me and we'll chat about your dream headband
share_roll (at) hotmail (dot) com
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun month indeed! Looking forward to it!
Wow, sewing has a month? Cool! I'll totally stay tuned.
Yeah! It's going to be fun to read all these cool posts. :)
Yay I won! I never win anything. lol. I am excited about this sewing month.
Oh man, I missed the giveaway. I've been so out of it!
I'm glad you are focusing on sewing goodness this month. I've been hankerin' for a little sewing myself...
Post a Comment