The winner of the Headband is..... Shavonne ( Wooohooo sister!! -sorry Shaina!)
And the bracelet goes to Chelsea!! (I'm gonna need your address, so email me!)
This week is the final week of September Sewing Month! I can't believe its almost over. I had fun....but I'm ready to post about my babes again (Max is HUGE!!) Whatcha think, should we make this a yearly thing? Is there anything you're still dying to see (this week I'm doing a tutorial on appliques, toys for girls and boys, and another surprise giveaway). Is there something you just wish I had shown you though?
5 comments:
I wish...you'd go back and pick me as a winner. thats all.
That is just wrong. I was supposed to win the headband!!
Haha, the headband was cute. I know you linked about how to make the flowers for it, but did you link or explain about the band itself?
@ Mags...the band was just a braid with a button at one end and a loop at the other. Then I attatched the flowers
Hooray!! Thanks for all the well wishes Shaina and Nan ;)
Post a Comment