Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He loves me, he loves me… ALOT

So fabric flowers are totally in right now, they are everywhere! I was going to do a tutorial on how to make them… but I decided to Google it instead and you can find some pretty amazing helps right here…. HERE…. hereHeRe…. herehErE and HERE!

So lets just get to the other cool part of this post, a GIVEAWAY!! Here’s what you could win! This Headband (not for little heads, it fell off Jayne like 10 times while I was trying to take a picture. Its a faux leather braided headband that connects in the back with a button. Then it has 3 flower rosettes on it.

IMG_4369 Oh wait, there’s more! Here is a crocheted bracelet with a faux leather rosette and a cute button center. Because of the crocheted band, this bracelet can fit multiple people, it’s really stretchy.

IMG_4375

You could win one of these sweet flower accessories! All you have to do is leave a comment (just one!) and I’ll announce the winner… oh later. Remember, if you don’t win, you could always make an accessory of your own.

16 comments:

Shaina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! (Imagine Schmendrick being nuzzled by the big boosumed tree...that's how much I love them.)

I am especially eager to win the headband!!! Pleassee!!

Artfulife said...

How fun that you are hosting all these sewing tutorials. I'd love to win one of those cuties :) Have a great week!

Mags said...

Those are really cute. One day my daughter will be old enough for that stuff.

Nancy said...

I like how you can see your bum in the picture! You did it on purpose..pick me sista! ..(and I'll let you borrow them!)

Chelsea said...

Yay! I love those, super cute! Now I'm in the running, right? This is my first ever entry in a giveaway, I should do this more often.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

The headband turned out so cute! I am liking this whole month of sewing thing you are doing here. It is fun to see all of the different things you can make and others are making. Love it!

Adriana said...

I want to win a giveaway! I never win! :( I cannot get over how amazingly talented and creative you are! :)

Danae said...

I'd love to win one of those! If nothing else, thanks for the links. I may have to make a few!

BrittanyLane said...

Ohhhh! Gorgeous! Pick me! Pick me!

Shannon said...

How cute are those! I would love to WIN them! Choose me, choose me!

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute! I love this whole month of sewing posts. It makes me wish I had time to just craft all day long.
You, Sharon, truly are the Michael Phelps of the crafting world. :)

idasale said...

Oh those are both very cute! I like them a lot!

Shavonne said...

Oooh, me likey! haha, I really like your posts for sewing month, especially since I finished mine ;) I hope you pick me as the winner!

Anonymous said...

That hair piece is adorable!!!!

courtney said...

I really like bracelet! I like the head band too but I just can't seem to pull those off! (Weird shaped head or something!)

ADAW said...

Wow! A lot of people want your giveaway! I love it Sharon. You are so very talented! (I'm so glad for your talent as well.) I love reading your blog.