Thursday, September 30, 2010

Car Seat Cover- Tutorial!

Car Seat covers are so handy to have. They keep your baby covered during cold and flu seasons. They hide your newborn from the world. If its rainy outside, your little one stays nice and dry. Also it provides privacy for your sleeping child. Plus they are a nice way to dress up a drab car seat. want to know how to make one yourself? Click on the link to download my tutorial!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! First of all, thanks for your comment, quite some time ago. I really appreciated it! You are so thoughtful and kind. It makes me happy to know that you care. :)
Second of all, I love all the tutorials! I really thought Karissa's was cute. with the buttons on the coats.
Secondly, I LOVE car seat covers and always wanted one, but I didn't have that kind of a car seat. Mine just stayed in the car. So I never made one, but they are really cute!
Lastly, So I am making this cover for our TV stand. I'm not sure exactly how to do it. If I send you pictures can you give me suggestions? xoxo annie

Sharon said...

yes! I'll help in whatever way I can annie!

Shaina said...

Car seat canopies are the best!