LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
9. Checkerboard10. Sketched Flower Trivet
What projects are you itching to sew?
the top of the list should contain that upcyled hat, and the market skirt!! oh and the robot backpack. that is all.p.s. i'm itching to make that elvis blanket! Its freezing here!
I like the hat!I've got tons on my list of "to do when I have time". I've saved them under that folder, on my computer. Some day....
I have lots of comments for you. :) I will come back and say them all! And thanks for your comment on the post I made non public. I really did appreciate it. :p I'll explain later. Your comment is still there btw. Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
the top of the list should contain that upcyled hat, and the market skirt!! oh and the robot backpack. that is all.
p.s. i'm itching to make that elvis blanket! Its freezing here!
I like the hat!
I've got tons on my list of "to do when I have time". I've saved them under that folder, on my computer. Some day....
I have lots of comments for you. :) I will come back and say them all! And thanks for your comment on the post I made non public. I really did appreciate it. :p I'll explain later. Your comment is still there btw. Love you!
Post a Comment