Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Machine Applique.... A tutorial

Ever want to create your own applique? Have you ever thought about creating a special birthday top for your baby? You want a customized a blanket for the love of your life? You have a bag that just needs a little something? Look no further!

Click on the link above to get the tutorial! Its my very first PDF file, so forgive me the imperfections...
*Update: The Tutorial also includes my own hand drawn alphabet, and a couple of my favorite shapes/animals to use as a pattern- so don't even think you aren't artistic enough!

6 comments:

Shaina said...

Oh, those look so great! I'm so excited. Thanks so much Sharon! I love their names, and the cute dinosaures, and the upside down hearts for their spikes! So clever. Amazing work, as always.

The link didn't work for me...

Mags said...

The link worked for me and it is really cute. I might have to try that out some day.

Julie said...

I'm Adam's mom. :) The shirts are adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us!

Nancy said...

Sharon, will you make me one?? you can make it say, Nanna, and I wouldnt mind one of those Dinosaurs on it either!

Molly {Eeny Meeny & Moe} said...

Thanks for linking this up - so helpful!

The Girls' Mom said...

Thanks for the tutorial!