Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Double the fun

Our friends the Browns just had twins(Parker and Emily). Oh they are the cutest little babies! A boy and a girl, can you believe it? Perfect I'd say. Just with their last baby, I made these two little dreams a blessing outfit each.
(click on the picture to see them WAY bigger)
I didn't want baby Emily to outshine her brother so her dress is a little bit more low key than I usually do, but has some nice pleated details in the fabric and also in the ribbon. They just had to match (how can you NOT do the match thing with twins) So Baby Parker's vest has the same pleating, and he has a bow tie made from the same ribbon in Emily's dress. Just to pull the whole thing together they have cute little shoes.

Now all I need are twins of my own... erm maybe not, I think I have enough trouble with my one baby boy!
PS-Don't forget about the giveaway

3 comments:

jbeus said...

You are incredibly talented!! I always enjoy seeing what you decide to make next.
-Brittany Beus

Trish said...

you are incredible! you never cease to amaze me...especially since i lack all talent for that sort of thing!

Unknown said...

SHARON!!!!!!!!!
I love, Love, LOVE all the stuff you sent us! I mean seriously....are you for REAL?! Your talent is incredible. You just blow me away every time. And besides that, you're incredibly generous. Thanks so so SO much! I just love you to pieces. We need to come see you guys soon. Miss you!