Friday, August 27, 2010

leg warmers...

This is a very debated topic. We all know they were a thing of the past, but they're totally "in" right now. Now if it was winter, and my legs were cold, I would wear them.(but they would be hidden UNDER a pair of jeans). There is no way I would wear them on a hot summer day with a skirt or something. That's just me. However with children and leg warmers I have a totally different opinion. I say the more often, the better. I even put them on Max, and he looks super cute(boy versions). I tell you, put a child in the craziest outfit you can think of and they not only pull it off, but look awesome at the same time.
Remember when I said I was going to learn to knit? Well I made some leg warmers. They are perfection! I didn't have anyone in mind while making them, but I knew they were going to be for a child....
They could be used for a baby.
But I think they perfect age is a cute little 3 year old. I dunno maybe I need a second opinion?
ps- don't forget my giveaway

8 comments:

Shaina said...

Oh sharon. I love them. I'm with you on wearing them solo, as adults, although I do wear them under me jeans (or knee high socks) during winter.
Kimble sports them like a true champ. Babies can pull off most anything!

Nancy said...

I'll wear them with skirts over my high heels or when i'm exercising!

Shavonne said...

haha, nice comment Nan! I love them, you did an awesome job with them! So cute, and I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Your little daughter will be so fashionable all her life!

Sarah said...

You finally finished them!!!! And they look fabulous. Sorry I missed last night. We got caught up in a ward bbq I forgot about.

ADAW said...

Sharon, I cannot wait until I have children so I can buy your stuff!

courtney said...

That skirt was always my favorite skirt that my little girls whore. And your leggings match it really well!

You did a good job knitting them...they look really good. You know, you have made Ian some quilted jammies, you should try and make some knitted jammie pants!

Anonymous said...

Sharon, Leg warmers are YOU! You loved colored tights in your teens, the wilder the better. Our ward loved your stockings and held their breath each week to see what you would wear.

You did a great job and they look adorable on the babies.


Can you please edit C's spelling error.