Its been three years of blogging friends! So lets celebrate by having a give-away shall we?
I'm going to be making a special someone a headband. Lame? No way. I would have one already made, but what if you're like me and don't really pull off a headband very well? You may want one for you're daughter who can wear anything and look super cute! Or maybe you're a boy? Not saying a boy couldn't wear these, but lets just be honest here, its more of a girl thing. So you can win it for your wife or just some girl who means nothing to you? Great. So here's the deal, you win, we'll have a chitty chat chat about colors and such, and voila... personalized headband.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment! Tell your friends!
PS.... Lets make it a triple giveaway, I'll pick three separate winners on Wednesday Sept. 1st! Happy blogging!
15 comments:
Aww, that headband is sooo cute! I love it alot! You are so talented!
I love homemade headbands, and I think if I don't win, you'll need to tell me where you got the pattern from! Love it, and happy 3rd year anniversary! Blogging is the best!
Love it. Jayne is a good model. I love reading your blog! Happy anniversary!
Kelty would look adorable in one. I'll even provide some fabric and make her a matching jumper. I've been meaning to make her one. Maybe it will give me a jumpstart.
You're too cute!
I wish I had a cute little girl to put it on . . . maybe someday . . .
So cute! I have to win one for Doug... haha j/k. But I would love to have one for myself!
It is way too cute! Would it look good in my hair;)
I can't believe how much older your kids are looking/getting!!! Hope you and your fam are doing well!!!
I hope I win!! Pick me sista! You make such cute things *jealousy*
Happy Three year Blogiversary! You are the queen of sewing and craftiness!
Have I ever met a more talented person...um, no. You are amazing! Three years old?
I just love you, Sharon. Pick me! I think I look kinda dorky in headbands, but Audrey could definitely pull it off!
Whoohoo! Congrats on 3 years! That's quite an accomplishment!
OOOHHHH!!! PICK ME PICK ME!! That head band is adorable, and I have no children but 3 cute nieces to choose from to give it to!!!
Post a Comment