Our friends the Browns from college are having a little girl in December- she's gonna be super cute, i just know it. (here's her brother.... do you still have doubts? )
Traci is having a baby shower tomorrow, and this little dress is for her (well really the baby). It turned out cute huh? I love how simple it is, but it has little touches...
like the ribbon at the bottom
9 comments:
that is very sweet. you are right. The sleeves are perfect.
I love the dress!
So pretty! You're just so talented...
Beautiful dress, Sharon! She's going to love it, what a special gift you are giving her.
Sooo cute, I love it:)
That dress is amazing and their boy is so cute.
Can you email me your address? I want to write you a lettuh.
raychel.mantz@gmail.com
Thanks, Sharon!!! I love the dress more than words can even say. It's perfect. And, the awesome thing is that the ribbon on the bottome TOTALLY matches my wedding dress! It's absolutely perfect, and you are AMAZING.
Post a Comment