Hey nice pic Shar when did you start looking so beautiful, really. It seems like its been so long since we have see you guys. Also I was at REI the other day and I met a girl that worked there that looked exactly like you. She said she gets that all the time. And that she is going to start requesting pictures because of it. But she really did look like you. I might have to get a picture of her for you so that you can find your long lost race. Also what is your email?
8 comments:
aaaah. Aren't you two cute!! Nice pictures.
I love the giant open mouth smile from Jayne. Very chic!
soo fun. Love all the pictures! Jayne is getting soo big:)
Those pictures remind me of one's you would take in those photo booths.
Hey nice pic Shar when did you start looking so beautiful, really. It seems like its been so long since we have see you guys. Also I was at REI the other day and I met a girl that worked there that looked exactly like you. She said she gets that all the time. And that she is going to start requesting pictures because of it. But she really did look like you. I might have to get a picture of her for you so that you can find your long lost race. Also what is your email?
Beautiful girls. Nice monkeys too! =)
She has such a beautiful smile!
Darick is a lucky guy to have 2 beautiful girls!
Post a Comment