Christmas is a fun time of year. when i was growing up my mom had made all of our stockings out of felt... they are all really cute. Well when i got married, and after jayne was born, i decided to keep up the home made stocking tradition (to see them click here and scroll down). Last year for Christmas, we went to Darick's sister Anna's house. she saw my sweet creations and asked me to make her family some. Well... here are the little beauties, i have to say i LOVE them. i'm really into animals lately.... (lots of pictures!)
Joe-lion
Anna-tiger
5 comments:
You did a great job! That is a big family! I kept thinking I was looking at the last one, then there would be more!
That is a lot of work. They are very cute. I love the stockings mom made. I might need her to take pictures so i can duplicate them for us.
Have I told you lately that you're amazing? Well, you are AMAZING! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Do you have a patter? I need to make stockings for my family. We don't have any. Well Jonas does because his mom gave him his. Great job!
So fun, I love the animal theme. You did a great job:) Have a geat Thanksgiving.
they look so good Sharon! I think I'm going to make us some to. I've already got the pattern and supplies, now I just need time!
Post a Comment