LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
meet petie
Holy cuteness! I love looking at all your new creations! Where did you get this pattern from? You going to sell it at the boutique?
You rock. I love them all! Thanks for the great inspiration. I did eventually get the dishes done by the way...
I made most of it up, i had a pattern for a doll, and then tweaked it alot. stay tuned, i have a ton more ideas
Very cute sharon. I like them a lot.
Those are really cute Sharon! You should make a coupld of owls!
Those would be very cute in a little boys room hanging from the ceiling!
those are sooo stinkin cute! I love them, you are soo creative!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy cuteness! I love looking at all your new creations! Where did you get this pattern from? You going to sell it at the boutique?
You rock. I love them all! Thanks for the great inspiration. I did eventually get the dishes done by the way...
I made most of it up, i had a pattern for a doll, and then tweaked it alot. stay tuned, i have a ton more ideas
Very cute sharon. I like them a lot.
Those are really cute Sharon! You should make a coupld of owls!
Those would be very cute in a little boys room hanging from the ceiling!
those are sooo stinkin cute! I love them, you are soo creative!
Post a Comment