Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No... i haven't dropped off the face of the planet

I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks doing a whole ton of random things including some hats...here is just a fewI also made some wooden dollies with some clothes for my preschool class (which is now over, i'm so glad.... love kids, just had several problems with my teacher, he was crazy) So i made 3 girls and 3 boys. they turned out cute.



last of all i have been making stockings for us for Christmas. I did a fairy tale theme with a little christmas twist
here is Darick's... a dragon with a santa hat
Mine... Rapunzel with Santa climbing her hair
Jayne's... Rumpelstiltskin..spinning some christmas lights instead og gold
I also helped my sister courtney make hers... here are a couple of them

3 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

oh you are so extraordinarily talented! Hope you had a fun vacation. I can't wait for projects...

Autumn said...

Interesting projects, Sharon. :) I think you're so cute.

It was so fun to have your little family at our place for a visit. The kids enjoyed holding Jayne as so did I. Jayne is ADORABLE!!

Happy times for the Carpenters in 2008...

Shaina said...

OH, Sharon those are really great! I love how Santa is climbing up the hair. Very cute.