Wednesday, January 30, 2008

back in the day... (which was a wednesday)

I just printed a bunch of pictures of Jayne off for a new hobby I’ve decided to pick up (scrapbooking... can't wait for Friday) and I was thinking about me when I was little. Then I thought I would share some of my cuteness with the blogging world :) so hello world, this is me...
I was a pretty cute baby... I mean just look at me! Here's a little shot with my best friend and little brother Ian
I was a huncher
My daddy took this picture, I just love him (I was also in an overall stage, that's all I owned and wore)
I was trying to do something with my awful bangs... and I think I just made it worse:)
Here I am at my 8th grade graduation... I was so tiny
This is a couple years later, Ian and I always played dress up
Here's my graduation pic... my dad is a great photographer

I went to college and stayed up way to late (1:00am-ish) and got up way too early to go to work (3:30am) I was a janitor. This pic was taken at about 3:45 right before I walked out the door
Also a college pic, I had alot of time to reflect on my inner thoughts and feelings:)
I met Darick... and we got married
I’m a happy camper... I really do love to go camping

8 comments:

Shaina said...

I've always thought you were a cutie! Why didn't you post a picture of you sleeping with your bum in the air? That's how I always remember you as a litle one.
(Scrapbooking??? YOu made me day!)

Sharon said...

i didn't have one of those, because i would have. i remember mom had one of me sleeping like that in a laundry basket

BrittanyLane said...

The first picture looks so much like Jayne! Sorry, I was getting a little antsy, I just couldn't wait for Friday. (That and the "Lost" disks were all checked out at Hollywood, but don't worry, I have them now...hahaha)

The Girls' Mom said...

Cute, cute pictures. Its funny because even to this day you still look like that sweet little girl in my mind. When I come to your blog I remember, oh yea she grew up!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

So cute!! You were cute then and still are! I am glad you shared those pics because I know nothing about your childhood. Don't worry, I went through the bang phase too... so akward. Be sure to post some scrapbooking page ideas as you go. I love to scrapbook and am always looking for new ideas.

kdaygirl said...

Sharon was always a freckled faced little kid, she was skinny and was always asking your for candy. From about Corks on down I still picture u as "Little Kids". Sharon I think u were 10? when I got married.. So little

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

{I erased my last post due to many misspellings...grrr}

It's funny- but since I've been around your family or apart of your family for so many years- my first memories of you begin with the second photo on your post! Wow!

I remember you sorting candy in a conatainer and trying to sell it. Kim and I called you 'Clepto' too since you always had some sort of dumb trinket that meant something only to you. hehe You were a doll, Sharon!

Scrapbooking ROCKS! Glad you joined the ranks. You will be pleased with it. {I know I love it and so does Shaina}