My sister kimmie came and stayed with me for a couple of days, and jayne just loved every minute of having her auntie here. kim took these little glammer shots...


Yes that is a booger, and jayne can totally pull off this look, she is still so dang cute!
4 comments:
EW! hehehehe
So funny! That is really gross. Good thing she has NO idea. I love the new picture to the right with the flower. Averie has some shoes that match that. What a cute smile that Jayne has!
uh, gross.
We got there late on Thursday night and so we only saw Jaynie in bed alseep, she was very motionless due to the fact that she was in a snow suit. The next day after the temple I asked Sharon where Jayne was and she said "asleep". I was begining to wonder if Jayne was real at all. When she woke up Sharon went to get her and held her up for me saying heres Jayne and smiling. I looked at sharon and made a gross face and laughed. Sharon was like whats wrong? I'm was like look at her face! I decided that she needed her picture taken to capture the moment. But Sharon was right Jayne pulled it off with Grace and Style!
Post a Comment