Monday, September 5, 2011

Guest Post: Nancy- the little pumpkin

Nancy is my first guest for the month. Just like last year, I'm using my sisters to help me celebrate sewing!  The great thing about having 6 sisters and 3 sister-in-laws is they all have different strengths, and they bring out the best in me.  Nan is the baby, and we'll be going from youngest to oldest :)  I'm excited to see what everyone else does for their guest post!  This month is gonna be great!
Nancy just got married earlier this year, and she's having fun decorating her home.  She found a fun tutorial on how to make little pumpkins.  I bet if you used red fabric, you could make them apples for a teacher!  Great find Nan!
Nan's post from last year can be found HERE
 
Want to learn how to make these little gems?
It's easy! Even if you aren't "sew" fantastic at sewing, you only sew a few stitches by hand. Cut, Sew, Stuff, and Stick! It's that easy!  For a full tutorial, go HERE

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Very cute! I can totally see a bunch of little pumpkins all hangin out together on an endtable or as a centerpiece.

courtney said...

Those are really cute! I just might have to make some of those to go with my fall decorations. You could even get the kids involved and make little circles that could go on Christmas trees or make them as simple gifts for their friends.