Lately I've been gathering projects on pinterest. What a great place to gather everything for easy access! Seriously, awesome. Here are just a few projects on my to do list. They range in difficulty, but they are all doable I think.
This bow from Make Bows and More
I can NOT resist a cute quiet book, here's a cuter one from Blue Cricket Design
Paper dolls? Felt board? Awesome. get the tutorial and template here from Smile and Wave
Babies need diapers, get a pattern for these from 2 Little Hooligans
We love babies in any form at our house, this one is from Coloured Buttons
I think we need this nap mat set for Grandma's house, get the tutorial from Sew Like my Mom
Again with the quiet book?! Yes please! This one comes from Everyday Celebrations






2 comments:
I'm getting lost in pinterest, and loving it.
I finally broke down and checked it out yesterday and my hubby got annoyed at me. I didn't realize 3 hours had gone by from when I first started looking. Oops...
Post a Comment