Autumn in another sister in law. She's been around for a while, since she is married to my oldest brother. And she was friends with my older sister before that. So it's hard to remember when we actually met. She's fun to play games with, but watch out cause she likes to win! She also likes to try things that are new, and she's a total do it yourself-er. She is a master decorator, her house has some really cool pieces. Autumn always has some kind of project she has in the works. Last year , Autumn did a TUTU tutorial.
Sharon made the most darling dresses for my baby, Andelin. I need Christmas gifts for baby girl, and what better then something she can use, and something handmade with love, by her Auntie!
Sharon and I went shopping at the fabric store, and found cute coordinating fabric. Sharon was the sewing wizard, while I was her assistant- aka Iron Master.
Sharon whipped these cuties out in no time, which turned out perfect, of course.
I appreciated the time Sharon put in to help me with Andelin's gifts.
Sharon whipped these cuties out in no time, which turned out perfect, of course.
I appreciated the time Sharon put in to help me with Andelin's gifts.
Another cool thing about this particular pattern is that these can be worn for a long time. Not just as dresses, but as Andelin gets older, she can wear them as tops.
ADORABLE!!
Ajoy
ADORABLE!!



3 comments:
I love clothes like that! Georgie wears a lot of shirt/dresses.
Cute dresses with no tutorial or link to one? I love the fabric too.
Yes, I do like to win! And that happened cause I married your brother! hehehe
These dresses are super cute. Andelin still wears them, and will for a long time. Thanks for your help in making them!
PS- My post landed on my b-day! COOL! :)
Post a Comment