Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fancy Pants Tutorial

Embellishing can be fun.  I really like to take a pair of pants that could pass as pajamas, and turn them into Fancy Pants.  Basically you want a comfy pair of pants for your little man, but you also want them to look nice.  I use this embellishment most with blessing outfits or weddings, even for church.
I like to have the same color ribbon as my fabric, so if I'm making a white pair of pants, I use white ribbon.  But I think it would look cute with black fabric and black ribbon.  I use satin ribbon because it creates a shine without being too obvious.   
All you do is sew in a bit of satin ribbon, and instantly you create Fancy Pants.  Download the full tutorial

1 comment:

Shaina said...

That is a great way to add some snazz. Speaking of snazzy, I LOVE your blog header. Wanna make me one? Pleassee??