2007
I discovered some of my favorite books.....in august
I met a bug in September
My favorite picture of Jayne and I when we went on the pumpkin walk in October
In November i shared some fun facts about Darick and I
It was all about the pretties in December
2008
it was time to learn a little about me in January
A new little friend in February
What happened in March? Eli smiled for me:)
April showers keep my puppy inside
learn to make bias tape in may
June- a recap
see how my garden grew? in July
and finally in august i had my family reunion
Now because this blog is about things that are important to me- here's a sweet picture of my little girl Jayne!!!
i made this little bag thing... i can really picture some little girl with it full of her little treasures. it snaps open and has quite a few pockets. so if you wanna win this little dream, just tell me how we know each other (even if it's just through blogs or whatever), what you like most about my blog, and what you would like to see more of ( my family, crafts, food, friends, me... whatever!!) thanks for reading!! (I'll announce a winner on Wednesday sometime)
8 comments:
Hipppeee! A year!
I've known you since you were a little girl who liked to 'collect' things- odd things and Kim and I called you CLEPATO. hehe
My favorite part of your blog is seeing my adorable neice, Jayne, and how she's growing. Of course, I enjoy everything else too. I would like to see more of your projects {you already post alot of them, I know} but more would be cool!
Totally cute bag! You're such a great seamtress, girl. :)
I love seeing all your crafts, as you are so good at it all. I can't believe its been a year, which means my year mark must be coming up soon! anyway, happy blogiversary, and I love all of Jayner's cute pics!
Hi my name is shaina. We've met. We actually lived together for quite a few years. You use to sleep with your fingers in your mouth and your bum up in the air. good times.
I love it when you teach others how to do crafty things. I am always learning from you.
Yeah for your blogiversary!!
Happy Blogiversary!! Well, you were the first person to introduce yourself to me last year when I moved to your neighborhood. What a great neighbor you are! My favorite part of your blog is your insanely creative and masterful projects. (As a side note I truly appreciate all your diligent comments on my blog.) I would like to see just more posts. Pure quantity, I just can't get enough. But alas, you are a busy student and mother, and I will have to make do. If I win, Ellorie will be delighted...
Hey, this is your stalker sister, I live 5 minutes away from you. I read your blog all the time, I practically know everything about you, what classes your taking, what time your get home, what days your work, where you work, what Jayne does and says...yah, I know a lot about you...creepy!
I like it when you post whatever come to your mind. It is a place where you can write whatever you want...
Okay, I know you through Derick. I used to hear stories about you and about how he liked you and hoped someday things would work out. I don't think I quite figured out who you were until after you were engaged (that was so long ago it is hard to be exact...??) Then of course I had to love you because Derick did =). haha no I liked you instantly because one of the first times I met you were knitting and I thought that was SO cool. I would love to see more of your crafts because you are so stinkin creative.
OK so I am commenting like I said I would. I love looking at your blog and seeing the pictures of Jayne. She is my favorite. But I also love to see whatkind of projects you have been up to. And how quick you make them all. You are amazing Shari. I love your blog and I love being your sista!
Well I knew you as a little girl and am enjoying getting to know you as grown up. You are so talented. I love your blog with all its cute ideas. Congrats on one year, mine is next week.
I would love to learn how to make that little purse.
Post a Comment