
I went on a pumpkin walk yesterday with some of my friends. it was pretty fun. the people who created it had pumpkins dressed up like different characters, like Snow White ant the 7 dwarfs, Luke Skywalker, Hagrid, the California raisins, they were pretty cool. there were giant pumpkins, squash, gourds, hay, corn and lots of other fun decorations. Its nice to see how creative people can be. They also some cool facts, like pumpkins are 90% water, and most of the pumpkins grown in the US are in Illinois. Crazy huh? overall i had a great Friday.
3 comments:
Cute picture, Sharon!
Wow, that is the cutest hat you have on Jayne, that I've ever seen! What a beautiful creation! Wonderful, and clever! Oh, and the baby is cute too, haha.
I love 'facts'! I didn't know those you shared so thanks. :) You and Jayne are adorable together!
A pumpkin walk sounds like lots of fun. You guys are all bundled up so cute, leaves have fallen to the ground and there's evidently a nip in the air. Must be nice to have a real autumn. We are still wearing shorts and t-shirts. It was 90 degrees this past week. :0
Post a Comment