Thursday, October 11, 2007

R.O.U.S

Buttercup: Westley, what about the R.O.U.S.'s?
Westley: Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

I just finished Jayne's Halloween costume and I felt like I should share it with the world. I put it on her and oh it is so dang cute! I came up with the pattern myself, and I think it turned out well. Let me know what you think!



6 comments:

Shaina said...

That is just FREAKY! Did you mean to maker her an ROUS or did it just turn out that way? You did a totally awesome job on making that. Great Great Great job. She definitely looks like an ROUS.

Sharon said...

i planned it, darick is going to be westley, and i'm going to be buttercup (the bottom of my red dress is going to be burned) it's like we were are in the fire swamp. i'm excited for halloween this year, i'll put up our "family" pic after halloween:)

Shavonne said...

That is just weird, but see Sharon, that's why I like to look at your blog. Who would've thought to dress their kid like that, let alone make it! But it is a super good idea. If you don't win the prize, then the world is an unfair place!

Autumn said...

AWESOME! I love it! Great costume, great idea to be the adorable threesome from 'Princess Bride'. You rock Sharon!

The Girls' Mom said...

FABULOUS! That is one of the most creative ideas I've seen you should send it to Family Fun magazine.

Kelli M. Stowers said...

Sharon - that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. A little odd, but amazing! Great job to you!