Sunday, October 14, 2007

i'm IT

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1997-1 was 12 years old...
1. I was in 5th grade
2. My family took a trip to Arizona
3. I had my own black market business ( i sold big tens... writing sentences for punishment... for a dollar a page)
4. climbing trees
5. riding my bike

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Take a quiz
2. put the sleeves on a blessing dress I'm making
3. Cook dinner
4. Set up my pre-school class room
5. Laundry

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn and Henry Winehearts root beer
2. Chocolate shakes
3. gummy worms
4. Fresh fruit
5. Milk and cookies

5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. That thing you do soundtrack
2. Forever in blue jeans- Neal diamond
3. Burning ring of fire (and almost every other johnny cash song)
4. Phantom of the opera soundtrack
5. Any dream will do -Joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat

5 of my bad habits
1. Not doing homework early enough
2. waiting forever to do dishes
3. reading(when i should be doing other things)
4. over due library books
5. spending money:)

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. build a big house and decorate it and get some farm animals (horses, llamas...)
2. get a ton of sewing machine stuff, and make a huge craft room
3. buy stuff for other people
4. fix my parents home up really nice
5. Contribute heavily to the church.

5 things I will never wear again
1. stretch pants
2. pj's as my everyday clothes
3. my wedding dress (i love it but i don't plan on getting married again)
4. scrunchies
5. ear muffs


5 of favorite toys
1. sewing machine
2. ipod
3. computer
4. Jayne
5. blender

People I'm going to tag
1. Traci
2. Annikah (sorry i don't know how to spell it)
3. Autumn
4. Shavonne (you should get a blog)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

It's great to read about you Sharon C. :) Another awesome reason to maintain a blog.

Glad you tagged me...but I'm the one who started it amoungst our cirlce. If you go to my blog and scroll down aways...you can read my answers.