My latest project is making blessing dresses- this is one i just made, it's really frilly. i'm gonna sell them at a baby botique here in Idaho Falls. And oh my-this botique has the cutest baby things, it's my new favorite store.
That's really, really cool that you make blessing dresses- and going to sell them. Good for you, Sharon! You do very good work. Perfection.
If we have a girl next...I'm giving you a call! Remember someone who loves you a ton made an awesome college scrapbook for you back in the day???? Ah... :)
2 comments:
That's really, really cool that you make blessing dresses- and going to sell them. Good for you, Sharon! You do very good work. Perfection.
If we have a girl next...I'm giving you a call! Remember someone who loves you a ton made an awesome college scrapbook for you back in the day???? Ah... :)
How great! You should try ebay too. That's where I got George's dress. Good for you!!!
Post a Comment