Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pay it forward...

I just thought this could be fun. Quick! It's a mad rush to sign up! You don't want to be the one left out, do you? DO YOU?!Pay it forward! I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join just cut and paste and comment away.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Well, sharon, I think I'm usually one of the first to reply on your blog.
I've already got an idea of what to do for my pay it forward.
Love ya!

Shavonne said...

Well, I don't have a blog, but I wouldn't mind participating. Wow, Sharon, what a flurry of new blogs you are creating- Hooray! Keep it up!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I don't know what I am supposed to comment for but I really am just commenting to say HELLO!!! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog and just to search yours out. We are coming to visit you next time we are in IF. I have to see that cute little Jayne myself. I hope you love being a mom. Say hi to Derick for me. I keep checking your blog for updates!