
here is a little jayne update... she still loves to take baths and her hair is getting much longer, its a full blown mullet now:)

here she is just hangin' out

and this picture was just cute, this is her usual curious face

she is now 14 months and growing WAY too fast. she says please, thank you, puppy, cindy, baby, momma, dad, wow, uh-oh, ball, owie, and a ton of other random noises that i can't quite make out, but are very entertaining and seem to get her point across.... oh and she also points to everything
10 comments:
Whoa, what happen to baby Jayne? She's a toddler now! And ohhh sooo cute!
Jayne is getting so big! I love your little owl smock- soo cute! and I loved all the videos you posted from your reunion-that was fun too see.
I'm digging the hair wave!
sharon, she is adorable!! Looking more like her daddy everyday.
Wow!! When did she get so big? And I still haven't even met her! What a cutie! Oh and I think you need to start a blog all about your craft ideas and projects. You have such an amazing talent that I could just read about your crafts all day long. That owl is SO CUTE! You inspire me!
I love the bath pictures. :) They are so cute. Jayne is getting so big!
Wow I hardly recognized her!!!
I can't believe how big she looks in those pictures. She looks so grown up!
She is so cute! And I love her gibberish talk, it's so dang funny!
She looks so grown up in those pictures. What a doll!
Post a Comment