Well, it was a normal girls night out right? Wrong! this was THE ultimate girls night out, we were getting the new twilight book Breaking Dawn ! well it started out kinda normal... just dinner (which was really good...m TGIF) then we were headed over to B&N when we got to thinking we weren't quite dressed right for the night. after putting it to a vote, and seeing tons of teens in prom dresses.... we decided we were going to crash the party like a bunch of wolves:)
at the party they had little activities like face paint and corsages. i got my nails painted (silver sparkles) it was a fun night!! and it took me so long to post because i was reading the book, i have to say i haven't gotten anything done this weekend:)
we were also on the news... here is a clip(i just recorded it my TV so sorry... i also didn't realize i was giggle-ing through some of my favorite parts, and it was kinda hard to get this video to work, so i wasn't gonna do it again)
we were really composed for the interview, but for the 20 minutes we stood wating for it, i'll admit we were a little outta control... they thought we were a bunch of 17 year olds and were surprised we were all moms:) i'd have to say courtney was the worst... sorry courtney;) it was probably because she had 6 kidos in her house for that week instead of her own 3
8 comments:
I was a really big dork! I seriously act like a 17 year old but in my defence, like sharon said, I was watching my nephews all week and so I may have been a little stir crazy and so being out with a bunch of adults where I didn't have to be the stern one made me act a little crazy.
I practically jumped the reporter, and nearly flashed people because I didn't realize my claw marks were a little revealing. I just pulled up the tank and everything was good.
You guys are crazy. I love the last picture. It's perfect.
...I'll have to tell you our story from the night. Nothing like watching some crazy fans to make for a good evening. How'd you get so lucky as to be interviewed!
(see ya thursday!!)
It was super fun to act so crazy. I'm still embarrassed. Finished the book last night! Loved it. Don't want to post any spoilers. We'll chat later...
Awesome! That's pretty much the coolest post ever. Yeah!
When I talked to Paul about driving to I.F. he said he won't be able to get work off. He works M-F 4-8am at Home Depot. I still want to talk him into it because it would be the coolest thing ever, but he won't be home until the 18th. I guess we'll have to plan something later...unless I talk him into it.
Haha, i love that you guys dressed up! Sadly I was looking forward to people all dressed up and only about 3 girls were. I was really disapointed. I even brought my camera!
But, I can't belive you were "Team Jacob" no matter how desparate you were to participate...
there is never a dull moment with Weber girls around.
Cool! Your pictures are way fun. :) Way to crash the party!
Yeah- you look like wild teens instead of mom's. haha Very cool you were on the news.
I could have been interviewed as well- a news crew guy asked but I declined. :S
HAHA!! That was soooo awesome! I wish I could have been there. I love how they interveiwed the moms. Hope you enjoyed the book as much as your party!
Post a Comment