Hello, well I was searching around on some crafty sites and I found a pattern for a doll, I decided she was so cute that I had to make her.... I had to change the pattern a little because I wanted her to be smaller than she was turning out to be. so here she is, and here is the link to get the pattern if you wanted to give her a try (all you need to know is how to single crochet and increase as well as decrease, it's really easy... you can do it!) How to read the pattern and then the pattern
http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/
http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/amigurumi-doll-pattern-charts/
http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/amigurumi-doll-pattern-dress/
7 comments:
Sharon!!! That is just the cutest doll I've ever seen! Wow. You amaze me with how simply you pass off these talents that you have.
um..can i have one?
So, so cute Sharon! I kept checking your blog waiting for you to post it, since you text me that you had finished her! Really good job. Ps, I made the calzones, and they were so yummy! Thanks!!
OHH! It turned out so cute! Jayners is one lucky girl...
Sweet little Molly! I can't believe you just whipped her out like that...so cool, Sharon. You did an adorable job.
Got a bartering tool for molly. I'll make you a freezer meal book (after we get settled, that is).
Deal?
Molly is one sexy poser!!!!
Sharon where are you? I miss your blog...
Post a Comment