I think you did a great job! Love the arrows, and most especially, the INKED EDGES! My personal favorite. Make sure you have a date somewhere on the layouts. You might think you'll never forget, but you will. Great start! It's fun, huh.
I think you've got a great start and your style is already shining through, Sharon. These layouts don't look that beginner to me- so you did good. Keep it up!
Glad to see you joined the likes of me, Shaina and Mel. :) I think it would be SO fun if all 4 of us gals could get together and scrap for a weekend!! *SIGH* I can always dream.
What?? No way are you a beginner! You have skills woman. I love the arrows and your paper! Don't try and scrapbook all her pictures like I did. I have a huge book and now I'm burnt out for a long time!! I also love making cards! They are easier, faster, and fun to share. You'll have to try that next time. Keep posting the pages because I LOVE the ideas!!!
3 comments:
I think you did a great job! Love the arrows, and most especially, the INKED EDGES! My personal favorite.
Make sure you have a date somewhere on the layouts. You might think you'll never forget, but you will.
Great start! It's fun, huh.
Super! You go, girl!
I think you've got a great start and your style is already shining through, Sharon. These layouts don't look that beginner to me- so you did good. Keep it up!
Glad to see you joined the likes of me, Shaina and Mel. :) I think it would be SO fun if all 4 of us gals could get together and scrap for a weekend!! *SIGH* I can always dream.
What?? No way are you a beginner! You have skills woman. I love the arrows and your paper! Don't try and scrapbook all her pictures like I did. I have a huge book and now I'm burnt out for a long time!! I also love making cards! They are easier, faster, and fun to share. You'll have to try that next time. Keep posting the pages because I LOVE the ideas!!!
Post a Comment