well, for those who have been missing me, it's hard for me to post without any pictures, and my camera died, so we bought a new one, and it should be here any day now. so i will have a ton of new things when i can put up some pictures too. i'm still here, i just don't know what to write about... i'm more of a show and tell person.
5 comments:
ooh a new camera! I'm excited for you. I can hardly wait...
Hey we are going private and need your email addy. email it to my byui account or leave it in a comment on my blog and I will delete it. Thanks!
I've missed ya! I keep looking for your posts...I was beginning to wonder if you gave up on blogging.
A new camera is always so fun!
I know what you mean about not having pictures to post. It's been hard to do posting without some pictures to go with it!
(call me any time. I'm 3 hours ahead of you)
love ya
Ahhum- still waiting......................
Post a Comment