Sunday, March 30, 2008

Family visit

my brother warren and his fam were down in utah for a couple of weeks staying with my brother jamie. warren lives in arizona, so its hard to see them sometimes. we were lucky enough to make the trip down to utah this weekend and play:) one friday i went to a relief society birthday party sleepover with my two sister in laws. we played games, and had a guest speaker, and dinner, it was really fun. one of the games was a who's line is it anyway thing, and i was playing a kid. so i was the first person up, and some of the other sisters there shouted out "who are you?" i was like "i'm a kid" and they were like "no in real life!" i forgot i was just visiting, and these ladies didn't know me.... anyway it was really funny, maybe you had to be there. then on saturday we had lunch at my sister kim's house and played games (which i won, totally a surprise because my siblings kick butt at games, i never win) so here is a picture of me and my 3 oldest siblings.....one of my other sisters was on a sweet anniversary trip, and came back to utah to pick up her kids from kims house, so she couldn't take a picture with us until today....
also here's some of the grandkids (we're missing shaina's and rebekah's kids)...
also, jayners was having a sandwich and cousin eli decided to join in... how cute!
I LOVE MY FAMILY, i just can't wait until our reunion in august:)

6 comments:

Shaina said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait until August, too!! It's gonna be GREAT!

kdaygirl said...

Hey that is what I was totally gonna say...."Its gonna be Great!"
This weekend was fun, come and stay anytime sharon!

Shavonne said...

Lexi's face looks so funny in that picture of the grandkids- she's getting her hair pulled! It's gonna be great!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys so much! Next time you're in Utah, CALL US! Even if we can only see you for a few minutes...

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I LOVE family time! I am glad you got to go visit. I'll have to play who's line is it anyway at our next enrichment if it was such a success. Any tips??

Autumn said...

I had the BEST time with you, Sharon! You crack me up!

Thanks for making to trip down to see us. We feel loved.

{Tell Courtney the same...since this is her blog, too. hehe}