For those who haven't seen jayne for a while, here is a little video, i was trying to get her to look at me from under her legs, that's why it starts out as a booty shot...but she was trying to ignore me i think. Enjoy!
Watching this reminds me of when we had just Conner and the videos I'd make of him playing. It seems like just the other day...now he's half grown up! Enjoy these little moments...they are SO precious.
6 comments:
Do you think that Jayne and I could be friends someday?
Nice bum cheek roll! Such a cutie..
So cute is Jayne!
Watching this reminds me of when we had just Conner and the videos I'd make of him playing. It seems like just the other day...now he's half grown up! Enjoy these little moments...they are SO precious.
Is the thigh-master still available? hahha. She's very cute, sharon.
Hey girl, She is sooo cute. I can't belive how fast she is growing up. crazy huh!
Post a Comment