What is your husband's name: DarickHow long have you been married: A year and a half
How long did you date before you got married: friends... dated for 6 months, engaged tree and a half months
Who eats more? Darick unless its dessert, then it's me
Who said I love you first: Darick (i said "oh don't say such things to me")
Who eats more? Darick unless its dessert, then it's me
Who said I love you first: Darick (i said "oh don't say such things to me")
Who is taller: Darick
Who sings better: Darick he has a great voice, i'm too scared to sing in front of anyone
Who is smarter: Depends on the subject, we compliment each other
Whose temper is worse: We both get angry over stupid things
Who does the laundry: I sort and fold, darick puts it away normally
Who does the dishes: darick with my help
Whose temper is worse: We both get angry over stupid things
Who does the laundry: I sort and fold, darick puts it away normally
Who does the dishes: darick with my help
Who pays the bills: darick
Who cooks dinner: Me, but darick does help when i ask him to
Who drives when you are together: Darick unless we go long distances, then it's me
Who is more stubborn: We both are stubborn, but probably darick
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Me- i don't like it when he's mad at me so i always give in
Who cooks dinner: Me, but darick does help when i ask him to
Who drives when you are together: Darick unless we go long distances, then it's me
Who is more stubborn: We both are stubborn, but probably darick
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Me- i don't like it when he's mad at me so i always give in
Whose parents do you see the most: they're both in washington so we hit a full circle
Who kissed who first:Me- i meant to kiss darick on the cheek, but he turned i caught him on the lips!
Who asked who out first: Darick asked me -every time
Who proposed: Darick
Who is more sensitive: Darick
Who has more friends: Me, i need the social interaction
Who wears the pants in the family: we do what darick says, but i come up with some sweet ideas Where did you meet your husband: BYU-Idaho in a dance class
Where was your first date: well when we started to date Ryan Shupe and the rubber band, but before we were official grandpas bbq and a movie
What was the first thing you said to your husband: to my husband- i love you, but when we first met "the chacha is a scandalous dance" (we were dancing it in our social dance class)
Where was your first kiss: on the porch of my apartment
Who proposed: Darick
Who is more sensitive: Darick
Who has more friends: Me, i need the social interaction
Who wears the pants in the family: we do what darick says, but i come up with some sweet ideas Where did you meet your husband: BYU-Idaho in a dance class
Where was your first date: well when we started to date Ryan Shupe and the rubber band, but before we were official grandpas bbq and a movie
What was the first thing you said to your husband: to my husband- i love you, but when we first met "the chacha is a scandalous dance" (we were dancing it in our social dance class)
Where was your first kiss: on the porch of my apartmentWhere did you get engaged: in his kitchen

Where were you married: Spokane washington temple
How did your reception go: Good, i loved seeing my family
Where was the honeymoon: Washington, we went to silver wood and stayed an a bed and breakfast
If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been: Nothing. It was amazing!

I tag shaina, autumn, traci, brittany and bethany, i wanna read about your story!!
5 comments:
loved it! I might be too stubborn to admit certain things in my story...
By the way, send me a link to the weber website again (over email). We had grave service for our computer and now I don't have the link anymore.
No dates, and none really on the horizons. Oh well. We're friends and that's great :)
Yeah - Jared called me and told me. I told him that if I found out from Facebook before I found out from him I'd never talk to him again. So, he made sure I knew :) We talk quite a bit, actually, so I've been pretty up to date on all his going-ons.
I was so excited that I found Traci through your blog, and through her's I found another friend, so it's been a great day!
Great story Sharon! I'll have to dust mine off and put it up soon.
I enjoyed reading these fun things about you Sharon! You and Darick make an adorabel couple. :)
Alrighty-- I will play along too. But I need to go pick up Conner from basketball try-outs then run him to Scouts...then back home to start dinner...then go pick up Conner....then head home again and....blah blah blah.... such is the life of a busy mommy of 5!
Until I can post my answers later....
Thanks for postint that! It was super fun to read! I love the pics too... it made the story come alive =). You guys are so cute together!!
Post a Comment