Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our friend Dallin



jayne got to play with her friend dallin this past weekend. she just loves him, she watched him pretty much the whole time. i made a hat for him, and dang he can't get any cuter, but he just did. here's a nice picture of them-maybe someday they'll get married and we can show this picture during their reception:)

4 comments:

Kelli M. Stowers said...

My holiday was good. yeah - I'm part of this thing called NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I write once a day on my blog as part of it. I was bored the other day and posted I think 4 or 5 times :) It's fun :) And when you're home alone, who else is there to tell random things to?

Shaina said...

I'm rooting for their upcoming wedding!
By the way, that hat is so adorable. I love Jaynes. Does it come about 12 sizes larger?

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Do not tell me you made those darling hats! What amazing talent!! I can't believe your skills woman. Are you selling these on ebay??