Jayne falls asleep in the craziest positions, i think it would be so uncomfortable. its super funny though every time i go in there she's like this, and then i move her just to find her like this again
My babies liked weird positions too. I'd wonder how they could sleep like that? And if I'd move them they'd end up back in their comfortable position. :) Funny little ones!
Addy sleeps in some weird positions. She is notorious for crawling around her crib and ending up without her blankets on cold nights. Sometimes during naps she will fall asleep with her face smashed to the bars. I just don't understand how they could be comfortable like that, but as long as they take a long nap.. no complaints here! I'm so glad my baby isn't the only weird sleeper.
2 comments:
My babies liked weird positions too. I'd wonder how they could sleep like that? And if I'd move them they'd end up back in their comfortable position. :) Funny little ones!
Addy sleeps in some weird positions. She is notorious for crawling around her crib and ending up without her blankets on cold nights. Sometimes during naps she will fall asleep with her face smashed to the bars. I just don't understand how they could be comfortable like that, but as long as they take a long nap.. no complaints here! I'm so glad my baby isn't the only weird sleeper.
Post a Comment