
I went on another field trip with my preschool class. we went to an animal museum. i thought that they would be scared seeing all these stuffed bears and lions and stuff. but they just asked alot of questions like "why are they dead? how did they die? is he hungry?" how did i explain the "how did they die?" question. i just told them they fell asleep and just didn't wake up. oh and when i went to investigate this museum before we could bring the kids there, i kinda got the heebie jeebies with all those stuffed animals staring at me, I'm serious it kinda freaked me out.
3 comments:
I'm scared just looking at your pictures! I'm surprised the tots weren't frightened.
But it's really cool to see what science/technology can do to perserve nature so we can appreciate and learn more about our companions on this planet.
Sharon you are a wild woman next to that lion. you make it look tame in comparison. What a ferocious growl you must have =)
Hey I just tagged you so go to it!!! Hey and when you get your babe farm toys, let me know where you get them. I looked a little and didn't see much. Let me know!
Post a Comment