Friday, November 30, 2007
Hats glorious Hats (sing this line)
Ok so i have always thought little kids look so cute in hats, when Jayne was born, my sister shavonne knitted her pretty much the cutest hat ever! It was a little sock monkey. one night darick and i were at a restaurant, and the hat disappeared, either someone took it, or it fell on the ground or something tragic happened to it, but it is now long gone. *tear* So i asked her if she could make jayners a new one, shavonne is the best, and this cute hat came in the mail this week!
While i was waiting for a new hat, i decided to try to crochet jayne a hat. (about once a year i get in this crochet mood, and i do it for like two weeks, and then i quit because i remember that making a blanket takes to long) But i think i have found a new love. hats are quick and easy! mine aren't as great as my sisters but they are pretty cute. there is a baby boutique here in town and i'm selling them there. so here are the hats i made:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What are you talking about, those hats are totally cute! They look so good! I love quick little projects too, instant gratification, baby! I'm glad it fits, Jayne looks way cute.
Oh, how sweet of Shavonne to make another hat for Jayne! It's very cute Shavvs and Jayne looks adorable wearing it. :)
I love that you are making hats for Jayne- Sharon. Very cool and what cute pictures you have. Selling them at a boutique is such a great idea too. Great job- I think your hats a WAY cute. Don't be so hard on yourself, girl.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. YIPEEEEE!!!!
PS: I did sing that line! HATS, GLORIUS HAts" A nice ring to it- hehe
So stinking adorable! I think I need to learn how to do that. Wanna visit me too?
The roads were actually perfectly clear the entire way here :) I was lucky. It was raining all the way to Salt Lake, but after that, it was clear roads.
Those are very sweet hats, adorable, I wish I still had little babies to put them on! I love the white one with cherries.
Absolutely adorable!! I don't know how you can bare to part with any of them. So cute! I will have to go to this baby bontique... do you make any for older babies? What about big headed babies? Okay, Addy's head isn't that big but those hats are just too cute!!
Post a Comment