Monday, April 14, 2008

new bed?

here is cindy's bed.....but she won't sleep in it (except for at night) she sleeps on the bed, couch, chair, ground, and under the kitchen table, but lately we've been spending a ton of time in our basement, and jayners can reach cindy really easily when she sleeps on the couch, so here is her new solution, and favorite bed... Jaynes bouncer

4 comments:

idasale said...

I wish I had gotten a picture like that one maggie's favorite spot has always been the boppy pillow!! Never the pillow that we bought just for her so I understand!! And by the way the pony tail is adorable.!!!

kdaygirl said...

I love it when animals sleep in strange places. Kitty was sleeping behind our bedroom door when Corks kids were here. I found her there alot.

Shaina said...

ah. Cyndee looks so cute on Jayne's bouncy chair!

Shavonne said...

Jayne's got competition for her chair! though she's probably too busy to use it now. Good thing Cyndee's putting it to use.