jayne's hair is still a little short to really do anything fancy with, but here's a little ponytail we managed to keep in today. she's just so cute! normally we just put a headband with a big flower in it, but she can pull off a less flamboyant look as well.

while trying to take a picture, jayne notices that the camera is something she needs for herself

so she trys to hold me down and take it from me
6 comments:
I absolutely love Jane's new hair style. She is so cute!
cute little pony. Kamy and George's hair were the same way. Din't get much until they were 18 months.
It's the paintbrush look! haha, I love the little wispies. What she doesn't have in hair, she makes up in personality!
Jayne is getting so big! I haven't seen her for a few weeks.
I love it!!!
Yeah! Enough hair for a pony tail. Jayne is so way cute!
Post a Comment