Well, i officially signed up for the wrong class, it is official. I don't need that child class, i signed up for Child 310, and it should have been Child 330. Such a bummer. however, a solution was brought to my attention today. A new class has opened up for this semester only, and it is dun dun dun... BRIDAL SEWING! no this isn't just sewing for weddings, bridal includes formal occasions, like prom and operas and stuff. so for my final project i'm going to make my little sister nancy a formal for prom or junior miss or something:) so i am pretty excited, a class i actually want to take! it will be hard but totally worth it!


ps- here is my little sister, she's totally cute huh?! i don't know what she is wearing on her head, some animal i think:) i'm excited for my new project, she's totally gonna look like one hot *momacita when i'm all done (*Disclaimer nan is single and has no kids, but i just liked the word mamacita:)
7 comments:
So cool, Sharon!!!! I bet Nan is so stoked!
I think you're SO talented.
These are sweet pics of Nan! IS that Dad's hat? hehe
Nice! If I have something formal to attend, I'll give you a call.
That is good that you dropped that other class, It helps those girls that need the 310 class and you have a class, though hard, with be much more enjoyable to you.
Did you finish Jayner's new dress?
no not yet, i've been to busy and sick. when i finish it i'll post it
oh that's mom's hat i think:)
Fun stuff! You should really enjoy that class, I'd like to take all the classes you're taking! I'm excited to see your projects!
oh my goodness. Nancy is soooo grown up! I remember when she was born. Crazy. She looks so much like you Sharon!
What a cool class. Sounds way more practical than a child class =). Okay maybe practical isn't the word... more exciting definitely!
Post a Comment