well i started my new semester yesterday. i'm taking an advanced sewing class which should be fun and challenging. I am taking a child developing class (i'm not really into theories and the reasons behind children's thoughts, but hopefully i learn how to be a better parent) then, for some me time, i am taking a bowling class. i was taught an awesome approach yesterday, and hopefully i'll get a couple of strikes tomorrow. Finally i am taking food science, basically the chemistry behind food, and it should be great, i think we make cheese in one of our labs. So it will be a busy couple of months, but it's exciting to be almost done. (all i have Left is the fall... going part time, and them i student teach, so i will be graduated in one year!)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
School Started
well i started my new semester yesterday. i'm taking an advanced sewing class which should be fun and challenging. I am taking a child developing class (i'm not really into theories and the reasons behind children's thoughts, but hopefully i learn how to be a better parent) then, for some me time, i am taking a bowling class. i was taught an awesome approach yesterday, and hopefully i'll get a couple of strikes tomorrow. Finally i am taking food science, basically the chemistry behind food, and it should be great, i think we make cheese in one of our labs. So it will be a busy couple of months, but it's exciting to be almost done. (all i have Left is the fall... going part time, and them i student teach, so i will be graduated in one year!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats on only one year to go! We will be counting for you!
Cute picture. You better teach me how to make cheese. Sweet.
how long did it take you to get better?
Love the classes! I took EVERY child development class since it was my major. I also took bowling. Super fun. Love the food class and sewing! Wish I had taken those.
Wow, you are almost graduated?! I thought you were a little 5 year old swinging from a tree branch- what- yeaterday?!
I think it's so cool the classes you're taking and just the fact that you want to be a Home Ec teacher when 'you grow up' is GREAT.
Keep going...you're almost done!
those all sound like great classes. I love learning new things. you'll have to share any cool things you learn. good luck with your last year.
I am so jealous you are so close! Congrats to you! Those classes sound way fun. Good luck this semester!
Yeah! good for you. I hope your semester is a great one. take care
Have a fun semester. All I can say is...it's great when it's all over! Take care! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment