LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
So funny! She is such a ham.
LOL!! I love that she is chewing on plastic!! Is that very safe Sharon? LOL!
If plastic is your choice of toy, I'll make sure to give her plenty whenever I watch her. :)"kid's get mamma's plastic red hooker boots from the toy box, I got some business to do."
*darick was watching jayners, i was taking a nap:) but she does love plastic
Cutie Patootie is Jayne!
I LOVE IT! Abi is starting to make similar faces. It is so fun!
That is so funny. I love the little scrunch of the nose.
HI Sharon,I can't believe Jayne is almost 1 year! She's so cute! Love the faces, love the dress you made for her, and I'm amazed you're going to school on top of it all.Megann
Very cute faces!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So funny! She is such a ham.
LOL!! I love that she is chewing on plastic!! Is that very safe Sharon? LOL!
If plastic is your choice of toy, I'll make sure to give her plenty whenever I watch her. :)
"kid's get mamma's plastic red hooker boots from the toy box, I got some business to do."
*darick was watching jayners, i was taking a nap:) but she does love plastic
Cutie Patootie is Jayne!
I LOVE IT! Abi is starting to make similar faces. It is so fun!
That is so funny. I love the little scrunch of the nose.
HI Sharon,
I can't believe Jayne is almost 1 year! She's so cute! Love the faces, love the dress you made for her, and I'm amazed you're going to school on top of it all.
Megann
Very cute faces!
Post a Comment