Sunday, March 1, 2009

National Optimism Month

A couple of my old roomies from college are posting about optimism on their blogs.. i guess march is national optimism month... so I'm gonna do the same. i won't promise that I'll post everyday, because lets face it- it won't happen (oops am i not being very optimistic? or am i being honest?). so here are couple things that are looking up in my life
1. the preview of X-Men origins:Wolverine looks awesome, and i can't wait to see it. i think movies this year are gonna be great, there's probably at least 10 different ones I'm pretty excited to see
2. i start my new classes this week, new students (and some returning), new classroom decorations, new month, new trimester...
3. We're having spaghetti and salad tomorrow... and i make some seriously good spaghetti
4-Look at this little girl, need i say more?

I want to post more, perhaps tomorrow when i put up this weeks doodle!

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Optimism sounds good. I could use a healthy dose myself. So does this mean you are halfway finished with student teaching??? yay!

Shaina said...

That's a good idea. Optimism makes the world better, doesn't it. Looking forward to Wolverine also.