Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lady come down

I love the play "The Importance of Being Earnest" My sisters were in it when they were in high school, and soon after a movie of it came out. I also saw the play a couple times in college. It really is so funny, and well written. I could watch it over and over. And it brings back awesome memories of my sisters. So here's my favorite part from the movie (PS- I love Colin Firth and Rupert Everett)

I also love "An Ideal Husband" which was also written by Oscar Wilde... Mr. Everett also acts in this movie... "Well? Couldn't you you love me just a little bit in return?"~ Lord Aurthur Goring

5 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Yay! I love this movie, and play. Maybe I am a little partial to it since I was in the play. I too have a thing for Colin Firth. Shhh don't tell anyone. :)

Shavonne said...

This movie, and An Ideal Gentleman are both fantastic movies! they did the remake so well on the Ernest movie

Emily M said...

I was Gwendolyn in high school, so I love to watch the movie and say the lines with them. Thanks for the clip!

Unknown said...

you forget that I was in it too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that movie! I want to buy it, I think it is so cute. You have excellent taste, your hair looks darling and You are just a cutie that draws well, cooks great and is a wonderful mom.