LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
Sweet! I'm excited to see it!
Ohhhh, it looks liek you cut a lot too! Can't wait to see the pics!Do you like your hair cut?
can't wait...
Did you cut it yourself?
It is really cute-- sorry I was slow to comment on it today! I am impressed you had the guts to talk her down on the price. But when they "accidentally" forget to tell you that they have special, you can do what you want, I say. Way to go!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet! I'm excited to see it!
Ohhhh, it looks liek you cut a lot too! Can't wait to see the pics!
Do you like your hair cut?
can't wait...
Did you cut it yourself?
It is really cute-- sorry I was slow to comment on it today! I am impressed you had the guts to talk her down on the price. But when they "accidentally" forget to tell you that they have special, you can do what you want, I say. Way to go!
Post a Comment