Here are some of the stuff I'm looking forward to...
1. My laundry should be all done (this is never ending, there's always dirty clothes... but hopefully the washer can take a little break)
2. I think i officially reached the "cool teacher" stage, some of my students this trimester are taking another class from me, and most of them refer to me as "Carpenter" they'll come in and say something like "Yo Carpenter" or "that's sweet! ... Carpenter" anyways they took out the "Mrs." so i think it's good, if not I'm still diggin' it
3. Strawberries are in season again, and I'm totally lovin' it
4. I'm married to probably the coolest guy in existence
5. jayners made the daylight savings time transition great, and went to bed just fine
6. my kitchen has been clean for 3 whole days (and if you have ever been in my kitchen you would know it's always dirty) I'm gonna shoot for 4 days- we'll see what happens:)
here's a cute picture from this weekend(Addi, Alexis and Kenzie)
1. My laundry should be all done (this is never ending, there's always dirty clothes... but hopefully the washer can take a little break)
2. I think i officially reached the "cool teacher" stage, some of my students this trimester are taking another class from me, and most of them refer to me as "Carpenter" they'll come in and say something like "Yo Carpenter" or "that's sweet! ... Carpenter" anyways they took out the "Mrs." so i think it's good, if not I'm still diggin' it
3. Strawberries are in season again, and I'm totally lovin' it
4. I'm married to probably the coolest guy in existence
5. jayners made the daylight savings time transition great, and went to bed just fine
6. my kitchen has been clean for 3 whole days (and if you have ever been in my kitchen you would know it's always dirty) I'm gonna shoot for 4 days- we'll see what happens:)
here's a cute picture from this weekend(Addi, Alexis and Kenzie)
ps- totally didn't realize it, but there's also a nice boob in the picture...hahaha it belongs to my sister Kim, also the hands...hahaha, i would crop it out, but i can't unless i take one of the kids or the milk shake, so... anyways.
3 comments:
I'm going to reply to the previous post: I love those frog canisters! They are so cute! And I concur with breakfast. It's good morning, noon, or night. And all things associated with breakfast is good!
I have the same trouble with my table, so I'm rooting for you to keep it clean 4 days!
That "boob" was why I wanted to see the pic again. I thought it was but was hoping it wasnt. Love that Pic!
I got a shake at Wendys and all the kids drank it instead of me.
Sounds like your week is off to a great start! I haven't even attempted the mounting mountain of laundry, and I have no excuses. Way to be on top of things!
Post a Comment