This week's doodle is my sister Shaina's family... she has 4 kids and a husband, they like hiking, playing, dressing up, biking crafting and saving the world:) i call it
"Colorado Nunns"
don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
3 comments:
That's pretty cool. thanks Sharon!! I love my blouse. Where can I buy one for real?
Love Kolby's cape. Very excellent likenesses. Such talent!
Yay! I'm glad you found the sweater. We've looked everywhere for it...
Post a Comment