Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've been framed!

I just picked up my new glasses today, what do ya think? normally i always wear my contacts... but i think i like the new frames- probably my favorite pair of glasses to date.... and I've had some really cool ones (bugs bunny and everything) they are however NOTHING to my sister Rebekah's butterfly glasses... they had jewels and everything!

6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Love them! Very chic and classy.cor

BrittanyLane said...

(Don't know what those extra letters were for. Nice.)

Artfulife said...

They look great!

Shaina said...

Oh, one of my first pairs of glasses was rimmed with "diamonds" and had purple swirls around the frames. I was 15.
Love your new stylish frames. They suit you.

courtney said...

I really like them a lot!

Thank you so much for your help this weekend!!! You totally made the move so much easier by having the kids!!!

I like all the pixs!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

dig the new look Shari, and don't try to turn your bad frame choices onto me, though they were pretty bad. :)