Monday, February 23, 2009

Doodle It Monday!

Well this weeks doodle is another guest artist. we were playing a game at our last girls night and it's a really funny game that has you do tons of random things. one of them is like a pictionary thing and you have 30 seconds to guess what the person is drawing. My friend Callie drew this, and it cracks me up... it had to be the funniest most random thing to draw. so try to guess what it is, and I'll give the winning guess a prize. you have until Thursday, and then I'll tell ya what it really is a picture of. If you were at the girls night (and i know who you are) don't guess until after Thursday.
"Guess the picture"



This is the game we played. i would definitely recommend it. It is seriously a great party game. it's really fun.

don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?

UPDATE: The picture is of an Alien Autopsy, congrats to Summer from Artfulife. She will be receiving a toy... something. we'll see how creative I get this weekend:)

9 comments:

Artfulife said...

Is it a picture of an alien autopsy?

Thanks for your kind words about my art:)

Shaina said...

wow. Bad hair day?

BrittanyLane said...

Uh, must be something alien. Maybe alien abduction?

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

How about a ninja alian?

courtney said...

Going crazy on a diet?

kdaygirl said...

What happened to their arms?

Artfulife said...

My girls would love a softie! Thanks so much for letting me play along. Talk to you soon.

Shannon said...

It was such a fun night. Love the picture! Good luck to everyone guessing!

Autumn said...

That game looks like lots of fun. We'll have to buy it. We like group games and need as many as we can get.

Your drawing is very interesting to say the least. haha